Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wuthering heights anticipation guide thing

A lot of topics in this worksheet really stood out to me. One of these topics was the one that says children are responsible for their parents mistakes. What?????? How is that even remotely close to being true? I think if anyone said that this statement is true they must have some partial retardation. How would a child have an impact on an adults mistakes? Maybe you can say that they have a slight impact, like if they distract the parent from making the right decision or something, but to say they are responsible for adult mistakes is outrageous
I agree that when it comes to marriage money has some impact on the man a woman chooses. I bet every single woman in the world will disagree with this and be like "money doesn't matter at all it's all about love." All of you that say that I'll bet you any money if your highschool love became a bum and was a janitor or something, you wouldn't think even for a second about being with him. Even if it's subconscious, a woman will always want a wealthier man. It's just the nature of humans, we're greedy. 

2 comments:

Pans said...

Mike,

Good job bro. I like your second paragraph a lot. You're getting good at these blogs lol (naa just kidding they suck compared to mine). I liked your bit on the nature of humans. It's a good point that humans are greedy. We tend to want more and more even though many of the richest people in the world have claimed that they have a void that they cannot fill even with their pockets stuffed with cash.

Love,
Pans

JJ said...

Hey mike, i must agree with you here. I think pretty much everyone is responsible for their actions. I think its a pretty immature and irresponsible for a parent to blame a child for their mistake. They are too immature to take responsibility for their own actions. Also, mike there are people out there who love people even though they don't have money. There aren't many, but there are some.